Information for TAKE FLIGHT 2018 Performers!
Reporting for 24th Nov at Kallang Theatre: Time to be referred to your letters given as every group has different reporting time
Enter from the Loading Bay: See picture attached.
Important: Dancepointe Venues for Return pick up on 24th & Reporting on 25th Nov
1. CCK & Bukit Panjang students report at Dancepointe Hillion Mall #02-12
2. JCube, Big Box, JW & SAFRA students report at Dancepointe Big Box #B1-K2
3. Jalan Selaseh & Bishan students report at Bishan CC Level 1, in front of Starbucks.
4. Sembawang students report at Dancepointe Sunplaza #04-08
5. Pasir Ris students report at Dancepointe Downtown East #02-311
13yo & Abv Teens Classes
1.All Teens classes do not have to & fro transport for both 24th & 25th Nov. Refer to your letters for all the reporting time
2.For 25th Nov All Teens classes are to report at Kallang Theatre by 12pm
Reminder notes for 24th Nov:
1.Bring the concert costumes
2.1-way return transport will be provided from The Kallang Theatre back to the Dancepointe branch. (Not applicable for teens classes)
3.Leaving the theatre is not allowed due to safety and disruption to the rehearsal schedules.
4. Afternoon Snacks/Drinks and Dinner will be provided.
5.Bring snacks, water bottle and jacket if necessary
6.Bring books/games for entertainment during waiting time.
7.Students’ hairdo should be done before reporting to the venue.
8. No Make-up for this day, otherwise advised by teachers.
9.Only parent volunteers with reported NRIC and official concert t-shirts are allowed at the backstage theatre.
Reminder notes for 25th Nov:
1.Wear “TAKE FLIGHT” Concert T-shirt. It will be given out on 24th Nov. Bring the concert costumes.
2. 1-way transport to The Kallang Theatre will be provided. (Not applicable for teens classes)
3.Students will be dismissed at the Theatre Level 1 Foyer after the show.
4.Leaving the theatre is not allowed due to safety and disruption to the rehearsal schedules.
5.Lunch/Afternoon Snacks/Drinks and Dinner will be provided.
6.Bring snacks, water bottle and jacket if necessary
7.Bring books/Games for entertainment during waiting time.
8.Students’ hairdo and foundation make up should be done before reporting to the venue, otherwise advised by teachers.
9.Dismissal will be announced by teachers’ name and branch at the Foyer Level 1 of the Kallang Theatre.
10.Only parent volunteers with reported NRIC and official concert t-shirts are allowed at the backstage theatre.