Information for DFO 2018 Performers!
01) Bring Performance Costumes, if any instructed by your teachers.
02) Make up and hairdo: Refer to your teacher. Put on base makeup before reporting or bring it.
03) Light snacks, Water and Lunch will be provided for those who had registered & paid. You can also add with own snacks and water bottle.
05) Bring your medication if u have medical issues.
06) Do not bring any valuables as bags may be unattended at times. You may bring books or any entertainment for use during waiting time.
07) We will have rehearsals follow by preparations, pls do not dismiss after the rehearsals.
08) For security reasons, all students are not to able to leave holding area (kids) except the teens. All parents are not allowed within the holding area.
09) Parents are not allowed to bring the students away until the show ends at 7.30.pm
10) Show will start at 6pm sharp thus all audiences to be seated by 5.50pm. Seats are on first come first serve basis.
11) The programme booklet will be online at www.5thavenue.com.sg/dfo-dance-family-outing-2017
Thank you and we see you on DFO day!