DOWNLOAD YOUR PROGRAMME NOW!
INFORMATION FOR DFO PERFORMERS
01) Bring Performance Costumes, if any instructed by your teachers.
02) Make up and hairdo: Refer to your teacher. Put on base makeup before reporting or bring it.
03) Light snacks, Water and Lunch (1pm show) /Dinner (6pm show) will be provided for those who had registered & paid. You can also add in own snacks and water bottle.
05) Bring your medication if u have medical issues.
06) Do not bring any valuables as bags may be unattended at times. You may bring books or any entertainment for use during waiting time.
07) We will have rehearsals follow by preparations, pls do not dismiss after the rehearsals.
08) For security reasons, all students are not to able to leave the holding area. All parents are not allowed within the holding area. Only Teachers and Production Assistants are in the holding area
09) Parents are not allowed to bring the students away until the show ends at 2.30.pm (1pm Show)/ 7.30pm (6pm show) Dismissal will be done at the holding area.
10) The Show will start at 1pm / 6pm sharp thus all audiences to be seated by 15mins beforehand. Seats are on first come first serve basis and free seating.
DFO is back again, Bigger than Ever! So much that we'll have 2 shows insteads ! Back at our familiar stage at Jcube (JStage level 5), there will be an afternoon show ~1pm and night show ~6pm . Everyone is invited, so what are you waiting for ???
A mega showcase of Jazzfunk, Hiphop and KPop dances by Dance Factory and 5th AVENUE, and featuring our very own selected competition team students; the mvAVE KIDZ , mvAVE TEAM, DFK, 5th AVENUE and Dance Factory Instructors.
You would have received the DFO letters and registration for the Performance is at this registration link* ! We regret that any late sign-ups after 6 April will be rejected.
(*Pls log in with the password given in the letter or approach any of our administrators)